- Updated On:
- September 6, 2021
- 35.00 ft2
Number of Seafront Lots- 2
Number of Canal Front Lots 25
Number of Canal View Lots 16
Back Lots 4
Total Lots 47
For Total Lots 13-13.5 acres
Water ways +-1.5 to 2 acres
Adjoining Property +-15 Acres
Offer For Sale: 47 Lots and adjoining +-20 Acres
Closing Fees Are assumed by purchaser
Excavations Completed (2 Small Canals, Main Channel and Marina)
(*Note: 150 feet needs to be dredged into the sea for easy access to main
Roads Work has commenced on road but need completion
Waterways Acreage It is estimated that approximately 1.5-2 acres have been used for Waterways
Asking Price $1,650,000.00US or $3,300,000.00BZ Plus Closing Fees
Disclaimer Property is being offered as is, where is; transferable title. Price deem to change without notice, all offers may be refused by owners.
ROAD UPDATE: JULY 2020 – Road works have commence from Chunox Village heading east to Sarteneja Village preparing for the paving of the road between Corozal Town and Sarteneja Village.
Walk and live on the very same ground that once thriving Mayan Civilization made their home and raised their families. Bella Maya Marina Ltd is a waterfront community situated at Lowry’s Bight peninsula where the only water front Mayan Ruin, called Cerros, is located. This symbolizes an ancient civilization that once enjoyed living on the ocean long before us. They enjoyed a pleasant and profitable lifestyle by using the ocean as a highway for trading.
Bella Maya Marina Ltd is an exclusive proposed master planned community that will try to embrace both the environment and maintain the level of comfort to all properties owner. The area does not have any electricity but development in the area will trigger more development and electricity must be brought up from Copperbank Village. One can go Green and install wind or solar panels with a back-up generator. There is no potable water but one can install water cisterns to collect rain water and filtrate and use for the entire property. Environmentally septic systems will be encouraged to be used on homes.
The property is situated in the Corozal District, approximately 16-17 miles across from Corozal Town on the Corozal Bay by way of an all weather road and through the Ferry at New River. One can access the project from Orange Walk Down on an all weather road through San Esteban Village and Progresso Village. The project is approximately 28 miles from Orange Walk Town.
The Idea of the Residential Marina is for those sea and boat lovers have easy access to the sea and their boat from their home dock. Corozal Town is north of the bay a short 5 mile or 15 minutes boat ride for easy shopping, medical facilities and entertainment. The project is approximately 1 mile by boat from Maya Ruins named Cerros.
There is a small resort/hotel within 2 minutes walk of the project, 2-3 homes along the water front, and in the southern end of the peninsula a project is breaking ground for Condominium project. The area is exploding and this is the time to invest!
Phase 1 of the project is 47 lots which is approximately 13-13.5 acres. Phase 2 which is about 15 acres can yield another 40 lots 1depending on the design.
1 meter = 3.2808399 feet
Phase 2 would be interior lots with access for launching boat and one can subdivide further 40 lots on the back that has not been developed.
The entire subdivision was cleared in 2015 and second growth bush is growing. This property has great potential! Price negotiable.
Canal exiting into the Caribbean Sea Main Canal leading feeding 2 Small Canals and Docking.
Three ways to get to the development::
Fly into Belize City at Philip International Airport then pick a route:
1. By sea from Corozal Town will take only 10-15 minutes.
2. By road from Corozal Town it will take a minimum of 20 minutes, but no more than 45 minutes due to the manual Ferry Crossing at New River. (The Government is planning to build a permanent bridge at New River sometime in the near future).
3. By road from Belize City to Orange Walk Town. Then Drive 28 miles through San Estivan Village, through Progresso Village and Copper Bank Village and North to Cerros. This Takes approximately an hour and forty five minutes with no ferries to cross.
Attractions in the Area
1. Mystic Cerros Maya Ruins (not as large as others)
2. Hiking Through the Forest, a nature lovers treat!
3. Fishing along New River
4. Crocodile Watching Along New River
5. Bird Watching
6. Diving/Snorkeling about one and half hour away
7. Tranquil, serene, peaceful, quite area for a romantic getaway or a perfect relaxing, stress free combination of land and sea adventures.
Overview of Area
1. There are several subdivisions and projects around the Cerros Peninsula (Lowry’s Bight).
2. There is also a proposed airstrip in the area.
3. One will be able to fly from Belize City, San Pedro, or Even Corozal Town.
4. Road access is right at the property
Quality of Land
Corozal sea front has a combination of white sand, broken coral/shell beach with small stones and rocks. All the waterways including canals and Marina are fully completed. The lots are high and dry as material was spread on the property giving these properties higher grounds.
One can go from Bella Maya Marina Ltd to the Great Barrier Reef within an hour and a half for great diving, fishing, snorkeling or other beautiful islands in the area Available as Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker.